Membership is open to iHEA members who are working and/or studying health preferences. Membership can be requested by logging in to the iHEA website, selecting the "groups" section and clicking "request to join" by the SIG name. Membership is approved by the convener(s) of the SIG.
Benefits of Joining:
- Access the Health Preference Research members resource area of the iHEA website.
- Receive periodic newsletters reporting latest guidance/policy/key papers emerging from health preference research.
- Jointly profile our work at iHEA pre-congress sessions, workshops and organised sessions to achieve synergies across health preference research studies.
- Opportunity for networking among health preference researchers across the globe, including those working in high and low and middle income settings.
- In an informal setting, opportunity to share practical experience and discuss common challenges in designing, conducting and analysing health preference research data.
- Contribute to and participate in Webinars with topics ranging from methodological advancements to work in progress, presented by students, junior and experienced researchers.
- Let people know if you are visiting their city / institute and are willing to present your work.
- Find new research collaborators, new PhD students or Supervisors.
« Click here to return to the HPR SIG main page