Membership is open to iHEA members who are working and/or studying health preferences. For more information, or to join the group, please contact any of the conveners or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Joining:
- Access the Health Preference Research members resource area of the iHEA website.
- Receive periodic newsletters reporting latest guidance/policy/key papers emerging from health preference research.
- Jointly profile our work at iHEA pre-congress sessions, workshops and organised sessions to achieve synergies across health preference research studies.
- Opportunity for networking among health preference researchers across the globe, including those working in high and low and middle income settings.
- In an informal setting, opportunity to share practical experience and discuss common challenges in designing, conducting and analysing health preference research data.
- Contribute to and participate in Webinars with topics ranging from methodological advancements to work in progress, presented by students, junior and experienced researchers.
- Let people know if you are visiting their city / institute and are willing to present your work.
- Find new research collaborators, new PhD students or Supervisors.
« Click here to return to the HPR SIG main page