The following conveners help guide EOSIG activities. The conveners work together to ensure representation of iHEA members from all country settings. We would very much welcome other country settings being represented, particularly LMIC’s, so if you are a SIG member, and would like to offer convener support then please do get in touch with Emma Frew.
- Emma Frew, University of Birmingham, UK. Email: email@example.com
- John Cawley, Cornell University, US. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olufunke Alaba, University of Cape Town, South Africa. Email: email@example.com
- Andres Vecino-Ortiz, Universidad Javeriana in Bogota, Colombia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Queally, National University of Ireland, Ireland. Email:email@example.com
- Alison Hayes, University of Sydney, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org