Membership is open to iHEA members who are working and/or studying in the economics of obesity.
For more information, or to join the group, please contact either Emma Frew, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Benefits of Joining:
- Access to the EOSIG members resource area of the iHEA website.
- Opportunity to contribute to government consultations as part of the EOSIG.
- Monthly newsletters reporting latest guidance/policy/key papers emerging from the EOSIG.
- Opportunity to contribute to pre-congress sessions, workshops and special organised sessions led by the EOSIG.
- To work with other EOSIG members to produce briefing papers/editorials and commentaries for various audiences.
- Networking and contribution to a global network of economists all working on economics of obesity.
- Opportunity to share practical experience and discuss common hurdles and methodological challenges of conducting research within this complex setting.
- Provide opportunity for work placements for junior/mid-career researchers working in LMIC’s as well as high-income country settings.
- Shared supervision of PhD students.
« Click here to return to the EOSIG main page